Snug Sound Podcast #10: 9 Mobile Working Tips from the Experts
For the 10th and very special edition of our mobile working podcast we put together the very best bits from past episodes – including 9 mobile working tips from 9 mobile working experts.
What you’ll learn in this episode
- Why awareness is more important than discipline for mobile workers – from Richard Leyland (@leylandrichard)
- One of the greatest dangers of working from home – and how to avoid it – from Judy Heminsley (@judyheminsley)
- How coworking addresses a need for social interaction for flexible workers – from Jacob Sayles (@jacobsayles)
- What to do with your laptop when you need to use the bathroom in a coffee shop – from San Sharma (@WorkSnugSan)
- How you can be even more productive as a mobile working employee – from José Reyes (@mrjosereyes)
- Getting people on board with your flexible working plans – from Cora Rodenbusch (@corasauras)
- How to use coffee shops as business incubators – from Ian Sanders (@iansanders)
- How to make sure collaboration happens when you work in a distributed team – from Gemma Kantecki (@gkantecki_o2uk)
- The biggest challenge facing the future of mobile working – from Bas Boorsma (@BasBoorsma)
You can listen to the interview below, subscribe in iTunes and feast upon past episodes. Let us know what you think in the comments.
About Snug Sound
Snug Sound is an audio podcast, presented by WorkSnug community manager San Sharma (@WorkSnugSan), and produced by WorkSnug in association with Plantronics.
It provides wi-fi hopping, coffee-sipping mobile workers a free slice of news, guides and reviews – and helps digital nomads work their best wherever they work.
How to subscribe
You can subscribe to Snug Sound in iTunes or directly via RSS (http://feeds.feedburner.com/SnugSound). You can also listen to Snug Sound via the AudioBoo website and mobile app. It’s better to subscribe, as you’ll automatically get new episodes as they’re released.
Music: ‘Wired But Disconnected’ by duckett
Photo credit: carterse